The ISM annual spring meeting has limited space for vendor exhibits and informational presentations. For additional information please contact ISM Exhibit and Sustaining Member Chair: Thor Nandan / [email protected]
The Illinois Society for Microbiology wishes to acknowledge our appreciation for our sustaining members. Sponsorship of ISM allows us to present valuable educational programs to microbiologists in our area and helps to support the operational costs of our programs.
Sustaining membership is $500/year.
The benefits of sustaining membership include:
- One additional entry (2 total) for 5 minute vendor presentation at our Spring Meeting
- List of meeting attendees
- A sign acknowleding sustaining member status at vendor table at our Spring Meeting
2020 Spring Meeting Vendor Information
When & Where
When: May 12th & 13th, 2020
Where: Café LaCave – Rosemont, Illinois
April 17th, 2020: Vendor Registration and Corporate Sponsor deadline
April 30th, 2020*: All payments due
*If payment, or evidence of payment in progress, is not received vendor registration/ corporate sponsorship is not valid.
- Includes 2 representatives
- Each additional representative $130.00
- Must donate door prizes for two days (min $10 value each)
- Must provide vendor/product related question for the “Vendor Passport” game
- Optional Support:
- Wine & Cheese $100.00
- Breakfast & Lunch $100.00
- Vendors who support Wine & Cheese and/or Breakfast & Lunch will have their contributions acknowledged on a printed display
- Additional $300.00 donation
- Corporate sponsors will:
- Receive a list of meeting registrants
- Be recognized with special designation on name badges
- Be recognized on the ISM website for one year
- Be recognized in an alphabetized list of corporate sponsors that will be displayed at meeting
- Submit PowerPoint presentation (1-3 slides) of the company products that will run on a continuous running display before the meeting, between speakers, during the lunch and breaks.